6/01/2009

Personal information of group member (Michael)



Hello everyone =ˇ=! I am Lee Ming-Han, you can call me Michael, which is my English name. I am a freshman in Tsing Hua University, and I major in chemical engineering. This year, my first year in college, I decide to join the most passionate and positive team, the group of Indonesia volunteer. To relate to my characteristic, I am enthusiastic, outgoing, and sometimes crazy I think, ha, maybe not that crazy. Being one of the member in the group, I play the role of fund raiser. Although it had been a big task at first, after much endeavor, I become better raiser and get some fund. Everyone in this volunteer group dedicate their much time in this huge project, the only aim to that is to help and teach people in Indonesia as much as we can!!! Nice to meet you, our Indonesia friends.

0 意見: