5/31/2009

Personal information of group member (Yuan-Po, Chang)



My name is Yuan-Po, Chang. I am a junior student,studying in undergrate program of management technology , National Tsing Hua University .During the first two years in NTHU,I joined leadership club and learned how to cultivate myself, cooperate with various partners. Besides, I contribute my power to education, volunteer due to the goal of leadership club-world peace. At the last semester of my third in NTHU,I read a book “How to Chang the World”,I feel I have to know what is social entrepreneurs and volunteer life. Fortunately, I join Indonesia international volunteer group and I am on the road of being volunteer. By this experience, I hope I can find myself and my road. Just like Jobs says:” most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.”Follow my mind, I believe I can be the person what I want to become, and we can do something for us and our country.

0 意見: